Board Up ServiceProud Partners of 1-800-BOARDUP
C&B has teamed up with 1-800-BOARDUP, a national leader in emergency response service for disasters. Our team currently serves all of Sussex County, Delaware and Wicomico County, MD, and is lead by Charlie Arnold and Eddie Cross.
When disaster strikes, immediately go through this 3 step process:
- Call 1-800-BOARDUP.
- Tell the dispatcher what happened and your zip code.
- The dispatcher will immediately dispatch our 1-800-BOARDUP emergency service team to your location.
Why Call C&B when your property needs to be Boarded Up?
- Protect your home from further damage.
- Protection from trespassers.
- Fire damaged buildings can be very dangerous:
- Loose Electrical Wires
- Open Holes in the Floor
- Weak Structure
- Please DO NOT enter your home after a fire until you have been advised by a firefighter or building official.
- Even then, ‘allowing you to enter’ does not mean the area is safe to enter.